RSS

What an utter fool I am!

Without further ado, I want to rap out a complaint. To whom? Uh-huh, to anyone living in an abject poverty. No one has ever put the blame on them. Why? I cannot tell. Those rolling in money are not to blame, ‘cause it is their right to gain money, no one has the right to knock them publically or privately. It is their right to be rich. We are all here to lead the abundant life and be happy, radiant, and free. We should, therefore, have all the money we need to lead a full, happy, and prosperous life. We are here to grow, expand, and unfold spiritually, mentally, and materially. We have the inalienable right to fully develop and express ourselves along all lines. We should surround ourselves with beauty and luxury. Money is symbol of exchange. It means to us not only freedom from want, but beauty, luxury, abundance, and refinement. It is merely a symbol of the economic health of the nation. When your blood is circulating in your body, you are healthy. When money is circulating freely in our life, we are economically healthy. We are all worthy of a higher salary than we are. Most of us are economically unhealthy. I am unhealthy. I do not have the malady of discontent; do not think about me like that. I am down ‘cause I cannot earn a living. I am old as Methuselah! but I still get a pocket money from my father. That is a shame. Oh! That is really a crying shame. God (Be He Exalted!) may help. O hapless one! Is there any God to help? Qur’an says: God bestowed all his tokens upon us. I can see nothing, can you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice words! You're right! I cannot see either!